Hi! I’m Kelly John Sapergia, a multi-instrumentalist from the great city of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. I’d like to welcome you to my personal website, where you can find information about my home-based recording studio, hobbies and interests, and links to some of my favorite sites among other things.
I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions.
This section contains information about changes or new additions to this site.
- January 1: Happy New Year to all! I’ve just added a new section to My Music regarding various collaborations with other artists.
- December 22: I’m very pleased to announce the release of my new instrumental album, Christmas with Kelly. More information about this new release can be found in the new Albums section of My Music.
- December 21: An issue involving the site not loading when the WWW prefix was used has now been fixed.
- November 23: A new song, Waking from Slumber, has been added to the Compositions section of My Music.
- August 3: The site has returned, having switched to a new web host. There have been a few minor changes during the downtime, but it’s pretty much the same. However, if you find any links that don’t work, please let me know.
- July 2: A new game has been added to the page for Richard De Steno’s games, called Talking Draw Poker.
Also, it was brought to my attention that the other games weren’t downloading when clicked on. This has now been fixed.
- May 9: You can now find me on Mastodon.
- January 26: The Northern Lights and Smooth and Easy pages have been updated with revised schedule and social media information.
- December 16: Cleaned up the Favorite Links page, and added my social media info to the Contact Me page.
- August 17: Slightly revised the information on the Audyssey Magazine page.
About Me and My Music Services
I’m a visually impaired musician and producer, amateur radio operator (my callsign is VE5KJS), and Internet radio broadcaster.
Music has always been a big part of my life, and I enjoy performing for people. I play piano and accordion regularly at various seniors’ centres, and have performed at weddings and funerals over the years. As of October 2014, I’m now a regular pianist for Minto United Church here in Moose Jaw.
In addition to performing music, I also operate KJS Productions, which specializes in audio for radio stations, games, product presentations, and other projects.
Over the years, I’ve produced audio reviews and demonstrations of various products for technology-related Internet radio shows.
Speaking of Internet radio, my shows, both of which can be heard on The Global Voice, are:
- Northern Lights, a show playing the best mix of relaxing New Age, Ambient, and Meditation music.
- Smooth and Easy, a one-hour show primarily featuring Smooth Jazz, as well as Chillout and Easy Listening music.
Check the TGV Schedule page for times of both live and repeat airings of these shows.